I've moved!

I'm still writing; you just won't find me here any longer. If you want to keep reading my writing, head over to mollyflinkman.com. I'll keep a cup of coffee warm for you.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

blink.

word of the day: blink \ˈbliŋk\ in an instant

I blinked and July was over.  How is it that June went by at a reasonable speed while July seemed to be in a road race with August?  (I can only assume that August will rival July in its passing).  

It's safe to say that July flew by because it was so jam-packed. 

We celebrated Harry Potter (as you well know by now)

We celebrated Jake getting his cast off AND our three year anniversary with an all inclusive trip to Cancun, Mexico.


All smiles and all sun-kissed for the three year pic :)
We even carried the celebrations over into August with marriage of Jake's brother, Jeremy, and his lovely bride, Kelly.

Summer wasn't meant to last forever though. So here I sit with the reality of summer's end staring me in the face: My unfinished syllabus minimized at the bottom of the screen and Jake studiously studying hemoglobinopathies to my right. 

Hello real world.  I hope your vacation was nice.  Make yourself at home and hit us with everything you've got. We're ready.  

No comments: