I've moved!

I'm still writing; you just won't find me here any longer. If you want to keep reading my writing, head over to mollyflinkman.com. I'll keep a cup of coffee warm for you.

Monday, July 18, 2011

success.

word of the day: success \sək-ˈses\ favorable or desired outcome; also : the attainment of wealth, favor, or eminence

It has now been a full 24 hours since I have seen a Harry Potter movie.  I haven't been able to say that since last Wednesday.  

Success.
That's right.  Eight Harry Potter movies in four days.  In addition, somehow I managed to reread the last ten chapters of The Deathly Hallows on Sunday alone.  Luck was on my side though because without those two overtimes and my basic indifference to soccer, I don't think it would have been possible.  

I took a few things away from the weekend.  For instance, Butterbeer is pretty tasty, albeit a little rich for more than one glass at a time. I think it was the cream soda.  Or the butterscotch.  Or possibly the combination of the two... 
Ginny doesn't mind scarves.
But, she's not so thrilled when you throw a pair of pipe cleaner glasses in the mix.
However, it makes for a fun picture.
Licorice wands...
...are more fun to play with than to eat or make I think.
Oh and everything's always better when there are really great people involved.
All-in-all, it was a successful weekend.  And, due to my lack of sleep from the festivities and thought-provoking discussions, that's all I've got for tonight. 

No comments: